Saturday, October 24, 2009

Looking for a Job?

Where Can I find a good job,preferably full-time that pays atleast $1,000 which doesn't require a High School Diploma?


any good websites out there? i've tried careerbuilder but most of their jobs require college courses and what not....any stores/businesses's I should apply at??? I've applied at atleast 100 places in the last 3 months and very few have actually given me a call back......I live in southern california by the way,thanks for any help.
Looking for a Job?
Bartending can pay well if you are good at it...
Reply:um....$1000 a day, $1000 a week, $1000 a month? Are you in high school? Did you drop out? If you dropped out you need to get back in school that's the ONLY way you will find a decent job. Dont be a loser!
bakugan names

No comments:

Post a Comment