Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm looking for an incoming call center job-resume help?

I worked in an outbound call center for a few weeks, and although my managers praised my phone manner and objection handling, I found a sales-driven job a little too intense for me right now.





So I want to work in inbound/customer service roles in call centers.





How should I prepare a resume?





What are the best things to put in it?
I'm looking for an incoming call center job-resume help?
Hi


its not problem i have every kind of job info here you have just choose the kind of job and read about that job and stated you job and earn money


http://youronlinejobs.com


http:?/lios.in
Reply:point out your selling points


telephone voice


communicator


people oriented


on and on. BUILD yourself up, but DON'T LIE!!


i agree-outbound is hard.


if you say "excellent communicator" be prepared to answer with an example, or what it means to be an "excellent communicator" at the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment