Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm looking for a Job as a class A driver.?

Hi, I'm looking for a job as a class A driver. I have all endorsements but Has Mat. A clean driving record and no drug or drinking or citations of any type. 25 years OTR exp. flats, vans, tankers. doubles and triples.





the problem is I haven't been out over the road for 10 years now. Just local work with trucks I have owned or driven for friends in construction work locally.





What Company that runs 23 western will hire me for OTR.





names and web site needed.


thanks,


John
I'm looking for a Job as a class A driver.?
Of course you know you will have to get your hazmat endorsement. Go to web sites of trucking companies and submit a resume. Most likely you would have to work as trainee driver for six months since you haven't driven in 10 years.
Reply:Have you considered working from home?


I suggest you to try project payday, simply because you don't need any money up front and you can start making money within minutes. I average around 2,500 dollars every month with it. Check it out at http://www.safeinvestingsite.com/cgi-bin...

No comments:

Post a Comment