Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am looking for a job!!! please help?

I am looking to be a real estate manager i have managment skills i am running an office now i have a lot of good skills and nowledge i know alot i am a hard working man please help ready to give commision





thanks
I am looking for a job!!! please help?
I can't believe you're posting your job quest here. Maybe one of the thousands of teens who want homework help will hire you to manage their homework.





Post your resume on a legitimate job search site, like Yahoo Hot Jobs or Monster.com.





Capitalize the first letter of each sentence, use proper punctuation and spell "a lot" correctly as TWO words and you might have a better chance at impressing someone enough to hire you.
Reply:CashCrate is a great site to make money on if you live in the USA (or Canada). I made $494+ in February. But it did take a bit of work initially--I added referrals--and the money got better. And I believe my earnings will continue to grow. I started by answering surveys on CashCrate and filling out some free offers and received a real check from them. For example, I signed up for E-bay and made a bid and got paid $8.00. And there are no fees to join. It is totally free. So I made a little my first month with them.








But once I found out this site was legit, I started adding referrals. For every person you refer, you get 20% of what they earn. And for every person that one of your referrals refer to CashCrate, you get 10%. It may take some time to build up the number of referrals necessary to make a lot of money, but in time--this could be a great source of income--making money while other people are in a sense, working for you. And by the way--never join a work at home program that wants you to pay up front. If they were making that much money, they wouldn't need to charge you. Note: There are not many offers on this site for users outside of the USA (there quite a few offers for Canadian users though). But if you are in another country, you could still refer users from the USA to CashCrate and make money on those referrals. -





http://www.*************/index.php?ref=1...

No comments:

Post a Comment