Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am looking for a Job and I am 14. (in Calgary)?

I am 14 years old, and I have been looking for a Job for awhile now and mostly I wasn't hired because before I was too young. I am really good with people and I actually enjoying working so I was wondering if any one knew of any good places to work that would hire a 14 year old.
I am looking for a Job and I am 14. (in Calgary)?
I am also a teenager (freshman) and getting a job is so hard at our age. I think you should do what I do: http://www.teenswantmoney.weebly.com





It's free and safe for us teens, plus it's not a scam like other sites. I highly suggest it because it's what I do to make some extra, fast cash. Good luck! Probably the best, legit site out there (I have done my research).





Much easier than a part-time job plus you don't need to leave your house.
Reply:thats just not far how people just would be like no to young i dont want you to work here when they dont no what u can do and stuff but anyways.. umm yeah my friend shes 14 and shes looking for one she like wants to work at toys R us or zap zone or something
swedish names

No comments:

Post a Comment