Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Does anyone know of any ligitimate company that has a work from home program? I am looking for a work @ job.?

Most people who work at home and are successful are doing one of two things - getting paid a commission on everyone they convince to join the program (also known as MLM or pyramid plans) OR they have their own business. Your own business is something you create yourself, not find on the internet. You create it based on your skills, your passions not on what someone else tells you is the GREATEST thing going.





If you are looking at one of the endless "opportunities" out there be careful - most are scams. Here are a few questions you should ask to help figure out if the one you are looking at is for real or not.





Legitimate work-at-home program should tell you - in writing - what's involved in the program they are selling. Here are some questions you might ask:





* What tasks will I have to perform? (Ask the program to list every step of the job.)


* Will I be paid a salary or will my pay be based on commission?


* Who will pay me?


* When will I get my first paycheck?


* What is the total cost of the work-at-home program, including supplies, equipment and membership fees?


* What will I get for my money?
Does anyone know of any ligitimate company that has a work from home program? I am looking for a work @ job.?
Wow... that question is going to leave you wide open to get responses from every MLM company, business oportunity, and more!!!





If your looking for your own business then I highly recommend Prepaid Legal Services. http://www.prepaidlegal.com





If you are looking for more of a job type thing but want to control your schedule and work at home I recommend LiveOps. http://www.liveops.com





Good luck.
Reply:You have two options. If you would like to work for a company you should look into companies that have telecommuting customer service positions. The new trend is companies are not placing all of there customer service reps in a box or cube but forwarding calls so associates have beeter hours and variety.


Second, depending on your skills, interest and investment options I have several proven franchise opportunities that could fit your needs. My consulting services are free and there is never a pressure to buy. We focus on customer relations and finding the right opportunity for the right person to be successful. If you are interested check us out at www.franchise4business.biz and fill out the request more info and I would be happy to discuss with you.





Best of luck in your search.


Sam
greek name

No comments:

Post a Comment