Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am looking for a job to do online. any suggestions??

WelI I actually take surveys for cash. And yes they do pay as long as you know the good ones. I have some free survey sites that are very reliable just check out my profile by clicking my name or email me for them. I only give sites that I've been paid by so you won't get scammed. They're all reliable and I've never had a problem with them. (I've been doing them for a year now) The best part is that anyone can do them and they're easy. You won't get rich but they definitely help with bills :)
I am looking for a job to do online. any suggestions??
1. At home customer care representative


2. Transcription


3. Writer, Proofreader %26amp; editor


4. Blogger


5. Telemarketing from home


6. Mystery Shopping


7. Virtual Assistant


8. Freelance Projects





Free listings of legit work at home jobs with legit companies is given on http://www.workathomedesk.com
Reply:i would sujest working with http://cash crate.com/549372. You can sign up for free from there and start brining in the money just by sitting in front of the comp. filling out surveys!!! last month i made $200.00 by doing this. You receive a check in the mail at the end of every month with the money you earned that you can cash at your nearest bank!!
baby name

No comments:

Post a Comment