Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm a teacher, and am currently looking for a job. However, many districts require CURRENT letter of rec.?

How would I get a letter of rec. without tipping off my current employer that I'm looking elsewhere? I don't want my current employer to know.
I'm a teacher, and am currently looking for a job. However, many districts require CURRENT letter of rec.?
Get a letter of recommendation from your most recent PREVIOUS employment or get a letter from one of your college professors who has observed you in the classroom.





Also, letters of recommendation can be from ANYONE who has knowledge of your skills and employability. It could be a letter from a pastor or the administrator of an organization for whom you have volunteered.





Perhaps in lieu of a letter of recommendation, you could put in copies of your most recent classroom evaluations (assuming that they are good).





I've never had trouble looking for one job while employed in another. Current letters of recommendation just mean that they need to be recent, not that they need to be from your current employment.





Good luck! I hope you find a great job.
Reply:I believe all, but I would discuss with each employer that the job you are currently working for 铆sn't aware and you'd appreciate if they didn't let them know

No comments:

Post a Comment