Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Im 16 looking for a job walking distance from san jose 95139! any help!!!!!! please!!?

i need a job that is within walking distance from san jose 95139 by martin murphy middle school any help would be much appreciated!! thanks
Im 16 looking for a job walking distance from san jose 95139! any help!!!!!! please!!?
I think your only options for jobs are the shopping centers along Bernal Road or possibly the Santa Teresa Golf Course. When I was 16, I worked at San Jose Muni Golf Course which was run by the same people as the Santa Teresa Course. Most of the time I worked in the kitchen of the Snack Bar but I occationally worked in the Golf Pro Shop or out on the Golf Course parking the golf carts. It was a good 1st job. Drop off an application and see how it goes. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment