Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am looking for a job..............?

-some travel involved


-company car?


-good salary 40,000 or more


-benefits


-regular work hours (8:00-5:00)


-good working atomsphere





Know of any jobs that match this or do you have a job close to this? If so, what do you do? What state do you live in? I will be obtaining my Associate's Degree in June, then I am pursuing my Bachelor's Degree in Business Management.


Any help? (serious answers only)
I am looking for a job..............?
You're almost describing a sales job. However, any job that involves travel and a company car means working 6am to 6pm at least, then there is catch up on Saturday.





Also, starting out at 40k is only realistic if the cost of living is expensive. In Oregon without corporate experience even with a 4 year degree it's hard to get a job that starts at 40k.





You are better off to make the list you have above into a 5 year plan for yourself. Not something you are going to obtain right away.
Reply:wow that dude or guy i guess is a bit angry huh?? Grrl good luck.. Look into monster..

No comments:

Post a Comment