Saturday, November 7, 2009

Im an experienced combo welder looking for a job. im looking for a job around the houston area. can you help?

im a welder from louisiana. i have about 10 years of experience. i can weld basically anything and i do it all to perfection. i want to get paid $25 or more plus a sign on bonus. i have a family too and were planning on moving over there to Houston, tx. if you can assist us with our relocating to houston then that would be nice. if you are hiring please call me at 985-632-2103 or my cell: 985-258-4768 my name is Tam.
Im an experienced combo welder looking for a job. im looking for a job around the houston area. can you help?
I would definitely try the oilfield service companies. Try places like Weatherford, Baker, Haliburton, Frank's Casing Crews, and other oilfield places. When I used to live in Lafayette and was operations manager for an oilfield service company we paid our welder good money. Oilfield would definitely be the place where I would start looking. Hope this little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment