Saturday, November 7, 2009

17 & Looking For A Job?

I'm 16 (about to be 17 in a month) and looking for a job preferably in retail or as a waitress. But I don't know how old you have to be to work at places like Applebee's, Longhorn's, and such. Also, I don't know how hourly wage, tips, and that whole thing work as a waitress/host. If anyone has any information, lay it on me. :)
17 %26amp; Looking For A Job?
your old enough to get a job at those places..all you have to do is fill out an app , and turn it in .. if they call u they will set up an interview .. they will tell you all the details there
Reply:Work at Cold stones you get discounts off icecream, a free ice cream every hour, and you get to sing every hour!! Who wouldn't want that job? And it pays good.


And by the way you can work at Friendlys too with i think $100 dollars a week thats where my sister works as a waitress

No comments:

Post a Comment